Sign in to follow this  
whahooo

Who is into Skateboarding?

I´ve wondered who of the Tamiyaclub is into Skateboarding?

I´m not talanted in any Way, but i have grew up with Skateboarding and so i do it for the last 25 Years.

I love to cruise on my Skateboards und carve Around.

And all of my friends skate, they do the flippedy`do`tricks and stuff like that, but for any reason i have the biggest collection of Skatebords in my Friendshipcircle, even if i only use my Skateboards to get from A to B.

As a Start i leave a short Video that did Pop of in my Youtouberecomendations and that combines Cars with Skateboarding:

• Like 2

Count me in !  Thank you for posting the vid, SC is a living legend and combining skateboarding or surfing with Hot Rods is a blessed lifestyle. 

My kids got me back into skateboarding again 20 years after I started pretending to be an adult.  I'll never look back now !  :D

• Like 1

I wish I still had my Powell Peralta Lance Mountain or my Santa Cruz Slasher...…...

• Like 1

and they're all getting re-released just like Tamiya RC & BMX bikes....... all those Powell Peralta and Santa Cruz decks are available again along with Slime Balls wheels etc.  Check it out, you just might find that Lance Mountain, even if it's to hang on the wall in your man-cave.

Definitely into skateboarding and have been ever since the mid eighties.. we have a basic metal ramp skatepark here but we are in line for a newer better designed cement skatepark. I've always preferred street skating though, theres a nice banked drain I session frequently..My first pro board was a black Caballero street with green dragon graphics. Most of the younger set in BH like their scooters but there are a few who skate. 

• Like 1

I've been skating since 85. Haven't skated the last few months because my knee was messing with me, but it's almost good to go again. I worked for NHS(Santa Cruz, Indy trucks, etc) from 95 to 06. As long as I can walk I'll keep skating. I've got a small halfpipe in my backyard and the Capitola skatepark is just a hill bomb away.

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:06 PM, Biz73 said:

As long as I can walk I'll keep skating. I've got a small halfpipe in my backyard and the Capitola skatepark is just a hill bomb away.

Awesome Biz73 ! My thoughts exactly on how long I'll be skating too. I did have designs on a mini ramp for my backyard but neighbours would be an issue.. Been riding Independent trucks for most of the time too, wish we had the hollow axle/hollow kingpin ones back in the day.

• Like 1

I've been skating pretty much on and off all my life.   That being said, I'm not good, never was, but it's still fun for me at 39 years old and my daughter is interested in learning which makes it fun too.  The late 80s and early 90s street skating is my favorite era.

• Like 4