Sign in to follow this  
ThunderDragonCy

1350 bearing size?

Already succumbing to Hop Up Affective Disorder on the DN01, I've been looking at the XV01 rear uprights which are a suggested hop up for the TRF201. Bearing size is 1350, but RC Bearings don't list it, only a 5 x 13 x 4 and 5 x 13 x 5. Tamiya do a TRF version which is way too much money and a couple of places suggested they might be 3mm wide. Can't find what the actual size of the 1350 is. Anyone know? Mainly need the depth/insertion. I know they are 5mm ID and 13mm OD. 

Cheers!

So it begins.... before you know it you will be buying flourine coated suspension balls to replace the garbage plastic ones like i did haha. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rb4276 said:

So it begins.... before you know it you will be buying flourine coated suspension balls to replace the garbage plastic ones like i did haha. 

Ha! I hope this will be my only major investment in the buggy, but probably not!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Theibault said:

If $4 is a lot, I'm afraid to tell you that you chose the wrong hobby lol.

http://www.rcmart.com/tamiya-42298-1350-ball-bearing-fluorine-sealed-2pcs-p-66036.html?cPath=595_744_1561

Annoyingly I didn't realise those were on there until after I ordered all the other bits and postage for a $4 part is still a bit ruinous. Now i know it's a standard size it should only be a couple of quid. Those TRF in the are £8 a set in the UK.

• Like 1