tamiya3speed

Tamiya prices at Tower/MAP Pricing

24 minutes ago, racer1 said:

I'll continue to watch Tower and other sites for specials or close outs but beyond that I'm done with Tamiya. I can't justify paying the new MAP for their items. 

The kicker is, according to the announced requirement, Tamiya isn't forcing Tower to charge us at the MAP.  Only to publicly advertise at the MAP.  Tower can fix this by adding some sort of "see price in cart" function to their website.

3 hours ago, Juggernut said:

From your handle, I'm assuming your store is in NC?  I visit Raleigh/Durham on occasion and would definitely check it out if your store is in the vicinity.

Checking out Tower's Super Clod ad ran across this in the Q&A:

image.png.2ffce2b7566be040dfb329f7b3f92202.png

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep,  I work at a place in Fayetteville NC, Hayes Hobby House.   It's a family owned shop that has been in the same location for 50 years.   Everyone is welcome to stop in and say hi anytime. 

I didn't see the price increases until yesterday since the summer I spend all my time with my boats. I wanted to get another re-re frog for a runner. I have one NIB I purchased last year for $160 now it is $220 that is crazy! I will now be looking for a used one.