Poormansporsche

MCI decals to the UK - How long ?

Alright peeps,

Ordered a couple of sets of decals from MCI yesterday, nothing too custom. Just wondering how long it generally takes to print, dispatch and arrive in the UK ? (and did you get hit by custom duty !!!)

Cheers

PMP

I'm not in the UK but if this helps:

Ordered about 10 times from  MCI to switzerland, it took around 3 up to 10 days, so really super fast delivery. (Never got hit by customs but they'll check it anyway)

3 hours ago, Poormansporsche said:

Alright peeps,

Ordered a couple of sets of decals from MCI yesterday, nothing too custom. Just wondering how long it generally takes to print, dispatch and arrive in the UK ? (and did you get hit by custom duty !!!)

Cheers

PMP

I've ordered from Mci to the UK and takes a week from print to through my letterbox and are really well packed and never had problems with customs! They are good decals😉 not to the standard of tamiya but the best repo decals I've seen! The avante decals I had done in gold are pretty perfect!

20180515_092933.jpg

20180428_102649.jpg

Ordered some last week but didn't get a dispatch confirmation. 

Sent them an email today only to find out they are "away up north" and won't be posting anything till they get back. No date given. Somewhat disappointed but I guess he's just a one man operation after all.

I think more than anything I'm just eager to get my hands on them lol. Aside from a couple of repro model sets, I ordered a couple of sheets just of sponsor decals, I really love those things, can't wait to put them on anything and everything lol

• Like 1

He might be a bit busy due to his last 20% off offer but always got them pretty fast 5-10 days

• Like 1

I guess that's why I didn't get the confirmation.  I wonder where "up north" is from Canada.  Does he have a meeting with the Santa?