Gruntfuggly

Sand Rover/SRB project

I got this from another TC member as a restoration project and was going to try and do a hybrid as I've always thought the Sand Rover shell should really have been on the SRB chassis. Unfortunately it's been sitting in my shed for a couple of years and I don't think I'm going to get around to completing it.

There's basically a complete Sand Rover, needing some TLC. Then there is an almost complete SRB chassis, including a stainless steel screw kit. I rebuilt the front end of the SRB chassis, but somebody has painted the gearbox with black paint at some point, so I was in the process of removing it, but I think it's going to need bead blasting or something. That's where I lost interest.

The Sand Rover could be restored on it's own - the only thing missing as far as I know is the steering arms.

Every thing in the pictures would be included. Anybody interested?

DSC_0146.jpgDSC_0147.jpgDSC_0148.jpgDSC_0149.jpgDSC_0150.jpgDSC_0155.jpgDSC_0156.jpg

Hi - good question. There's probably about £150 quids worth if I split it all and parted it out on Ebay, so I guess I'm looking at something around there...