Grotty Otty

Help me pick a new kit..

Just a little update. Have really enjoyed putting this together, slowly getting there with the body and driver, not sure it'll be as good as some of the excellent ones recently posted here by others though! Have learnt a lot about filling, sanding and preping properly. So much so that I think I'll get my lunchbox a new display shell.

Only things I've changed on the chassis are the oil weight to 20w Core all round and DT-03 rear springs on the back. As an aside if your DT-03 drags it's rear end like mine did swap them with some Monster Beetle springs they're perfect! 

DSC_0024

• Like 2

Great looking build. I did up a Blackfoot last year and it sees regular action, such a vintage feel to it.

• Thanks 1

Finished! Enjoyed the build, learnt a lot but actually think I'll not do a hard body for a while! Will be run very carefully... 

DSC_0007DSC_0008

Thanks to all that made suggestions 😁.. 

• Like 6

Very nice work on the MB.

I think someone mentioned the Wild One and the Fox earlier on in this thread.

I have a Wild One. It was an easy build and it drives great. Surprisingly so actually. Looks the business too as would be said in the old dart.
Couldn't tell you anything about the Fox, other than I want to get one eventually. Always wanted one for some reason.

• Thanks 1

that's a great job you've done there, it's not an easy body to do all the detail paint on and it's great to see you've filled the unused body holes - it makes such a difference! 

Enjoy it!!

• Thanks 1