Sign in to follow this  
GTodd

TRF Buggy Shocks on Top Force?

So I waited too long to order the rere hicaps. Will the DF03 Trf buggy shocks fit the Top Force? I know the rears will but what about the shorter fronts? I really don't want to spend 180 us for the big bores that are like 90 for (2).

No they will be too short.

With the re re Hi Caps they are the same shocks front & Rear with some limiters in the front on the inside of the shafts to reduce travel.

Rear are aprox 100mm and front are 95mm aprox.

Get 2 sets of them use the rears all round with some limiters up the front and use the left over ones on a ORV chassis or something else is my advice.

I was lucky and got 4 sets of Re re Hi caps from RC Mart before they sold out but still weren't cheap i thought !!!!

5 hours ago, GTodd said:

So I waited too long to order the rere hicaps. Will the DF03 Trf buggy shocks fit the Top Force? I know the rears will but what about the shorter fronts? I really don't want to spend 180 us for the big bores that are like 90 for (2).

The DF03 shocks will fit with some modification. They are the suggested hop up for the 2018 Manta Ray ReRe. Download the ReRe manual and the instructions are in there for the fronts. You need the long eyelets from the CVA shock sprues and you leave out some internal spacers, I believe.

1 minute ago, MICHAELs TopForce17 said:

I recently installed the df03 aluminum shocks on my top force they look great and work really well. Picture before I re-did wiring.

IMG_0415

SWEET!!! So that's just the one set right?! No need to order two and toss out the short ones?

Aaargh 

SORRY i thought it was DT03 not DF03. I need my glasses. 

My Fault!!!