Sign in to follow this  
i_am_scarecrow

VARIOUS CARS FOR SALE

Hello and welcome to my 'the wife needs a new sofa' sale. Sadly the time has come to thin my collection a bit so here is the first wave of stuff I'm saying goodbye too.

Prices do not include postage or paypal fees.

Cars are located in Shoreham By Sea, West Sussex if you would prefer to collect them in person.

CC01 PAJERO- £120 - New build, never driven, boxed with instructions etc... RC Bearing kit fitted. Inc Esc and silver can motor.

SUBARU BRAT- £100 - NIB Doesn't include the lexan shell or decals for the lexan shell. Does includes an RC Bearings kit.

BLITZER BEETLE - £70 - This one is used and shows some signs of use. The decals have started lifting on the bonnet and the rear shock tower has had a repair. Has custom strut braces fitted, oil shocks, 15t thrust motor and heatsink, there's a servo in there too.The shell is in brilliant condition with no cracks. The pics don't show it but the driver does infact have a head!

LUNCHBOX - £60 - The chassis has been used but not a great deal, has oil shocks all round and has the 5th shock mod too. It has a servo and silver can motor, uprated steering arms and servo horn. It has an aftermarket front bumper and WR02 black wheels with hex adapters fitted on the rear. The body is new however the paint job isn't the best, looks great on display but isn't perfect. It comes with spares including a lexan Pumpkin shell and the body posts to swap the shells over. The lexan shell isnt' perfect but looks great none the less.

TL01 - £65 - The TL01 comes with an aftermarket Audi DTM shell. The rear spoiler is not fitted, it's just stuck on for the pics. The chassis is ready to run requiring just your radio gear. It has a silver can motor, futaba servo and a Ripmax esc. Also has the lightweight chassis and a heatsink. The wheels and tyres are new.

FF02 - £50 - This one is ready to run, just needs radio gear. Has a Tamiya esc, silver can and a servo. The wheels and tyres are new. The shell is a Citroen Xsara WRC but the paint job isn't brilliant, no cracks or splits in the shell though, it's never been used.

QD CARS - £20 -These are really for spares or repair. I don't have any radio gear for them and I'm not sure they even work. The beetle has a ropey looking battery tray! The bodies are good so might be useful for someones restoration

LOSI SHORTCOURSE -£50 - This one has been used but is in good condition. Could do with some shims on the front wheels I think as they tend to wobble slightly. Has an HPi Blitz shell and it's original one aswell. Includes a servo and a Pro Stock motor, has oil shocks fitted too.

SCHUMACHER CAT SX - £100 - This one is out of my Tamiya comfort zone! It looks brilliant but just sits on my shelf going nowhere, bought to race indoors last year but I never got round to it. Comes with no electrics, does have a new pinion gear.

PROLINE E-REVO BEETLE SHELL - £5 - Brand new 1/16 scale shell. Includes decals and paint masks.

Lots more pics available of individual cars.

37140082_10155782880016158_1724661748549550080_n.jpg

Lunchie

Cat sx

Proline shells

Blitzer Beetle

All sold subject to collection.

I'll update this when funds have been received.

My Mrs will kill me, but I would love the QD beetle, possibly the other one as well?.

I had one before in my avatar, but it got stolen. :( :angry:

On 7/16/2018 at 7:01 PM, wolfdogstinkus said:

My Mrs will kill me, but I would love the QD beetle, possibly the other one as well?.

I had one before in my avatar, but it got stolen. :( :angry:

Sorry matey, missed your post. I still have the qd beetle but the others have gone. Its really only any good for spares i'd say, the battery tray is a bit ugh after some leaky aa batteries. I'll take £10 plus post if you want it.

I will clean out my inbox.

1 hour ago, i_am_scarecrow said:

Hmmmm, says you can't receive messages.