Sign in to follow this  
Spatzel

My personal Timecapsule

Hi,

first take a look at the Picture,ok done? So here is the Story why iam showing you these Decalparade. Iam so superexcited and happy about it because the rested for over 10 years in my Basement. That Time i stopped collecing Tamyia and so everything was stored away. Last week i had to move all the parts and began to look at them, yeah and now iam into Tamiya again:P. So first i started to buy all missing parts wich are available with the reres. Some bumpers,screws, alternative wheels for my 959. And what do you do as a second, while hunting down some old Tamiyacars? You look the bay, here in germany we have also these "kleinanzeigen", just for local purpose, but anyway, many people ship there also. So i found a Renault MK22 for a fair prize. Its in the post right now but the pics showed that i have to resto the body with paint and new Decals. Decals for mk22, ouch that would be interesting. Just found a B sheet. Meanwhile i also looked for some origine Blackfoot Decals, and at that Moment i recalled these little blue Box somewere under all that carstuff. And you know what, you will have already seen it. The decals are already there! Wow i had to sit down directly in front of all these Decals. Dont believe that i did not know that i have some spare decals (Frog,Lancia Gr.B). But to buy a car and having the decals out of these Timecapsule is really amazing. As i wrote these lines i beginn to remember that i bought the Decals together with these two March and the Matra sheets but for wich car are the Astra Decals ? Or asked the other way around, wich car do i have to get?:wub:

So i hope you are not to jealouse but you can happy with me. I will Post some Pics of the resto...

Lesson learned: Never throw anything away! Always take a look at the Basement, Attic, or where ever you store your treasures

Sebastian

decal_parade.thumb.jpg.d27bc8f5fd938a73c2380c9bcf3dab58.jpg

• Like 2