Sign in to follow this  
FINCHCGY

Tech Question

Hey gang. I have a older Blackfoot andf i recently replaced the steering sero with a HS625MG. I took it out for a good runa nd now I notice that when i give it acceleration, especially quick busts of it the steering servo will make the wheels jiggle back and forth a little bit. I also noticed that if i am running in a straight line it will sometime go offcourse a bit as the servo makes it go ****y a little. I replaced the receiver, no fix. I also tried diff Crystals with no avail. Tried fresh batteries in both the car and controller, no fix. Any ideas as to what it could be? To me it seems like the accelleration servo is drawin power or interfering with the other servo for some reason.

THANKS!! [:D]

MSC - Mechanical Speed Controller (kit standard item that uses a servo to move it.

ESC - Electronic Speed Controller

You are having radio glitches. Most likely caused by the motor and/or speed control.

The simplest thing to try is twist the wires between the motor and speed control they are kinda braided together. Disconnect the motor from the speed control first, then twist the wires togteher then reconnect. See if that helps. It sometimes helps me.

Or, just reroute the wires in the chassis. Keep the battery and motor wires as far away from the receiver and antenna as possible.

I think the problem could be that it is a Hitec servo. Someone I know was having difficulties with jittering on hitec servos and it turned out to be his KO radio not liking the hitec servos. You may find the only option is to try a different make of servo unfortunately.