Maybe My Holy Grail - Corolla and 206

So ... I finally got hold of a 206 today (for a pretty good price on eBay, it was advertised incorrectly and the owner didn't know much about it) to complete my TA03F-S holy grail. The Corolla is perfect, the 206 has seen some use but is still pretty good. I am pretty sure the 206 is a Tamiya shell, but if anyone knows how to tell, it would be interesting to hear.

20180802_221943.jpg

I love these old 90’s Tamiya kits. I keep looking at them on eBay and talkiymyself our of buying more 🤣

I love the Corolla.  I know it's a long-shot as it was only ever on the odd-sized TA03FS chassis, but I'd love the Corolla body to be re-released.  I'd love to do one in black.

I have a TA03FS chassis but never found a body I'm really happy with on it.  Right now it has a Landfreeder body, which looks OK but the front bumper sticks under the shell at the front.

The 206 shell could be the Tamiya XB version,  basically the toy-grade version, but still a good shell, this XB version did not use body clips

but rather screws that we're more permanent.

1 hour ago, gewizz2 said:

The 206 shell could be the Tamiya XB version,  basically the toy-grade version, but still a good shell, this XB version did not use body clips

but rather screws that we're more permanent.

I think you mean QD (QuickDrive)