OP480

Show me your Bullhead!

As the title implies I wanna see all the Bullheads out there. I'm about to build one and I'm considering Tamiyacolor TS-84 Metalic Gold. I think a gold Bullhead would be pretty sweet. But I wanna see your Bullhead, stock, modified, and shape any color! 

• Like 2

I know I would be very excited to see a lot of these wonderful trucks, but unfortunately guys here doesn't like the Bullhead very much. Years ago I opened a similar thread, and come up with little or nothing.

Anyway, here's one (not mine, SADLY)

img18933_20042008175031_9.jpg[/IMG]

The link: https://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=74269&id=74269

It would be nice if you could share some pictures of the Bullhead you're going to build :)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mongoose1983 said:

It would be nice if you could share some pictures of the Bullhead you're going to build :)

Agreed. I don't have one, but would like to see the OP's.

Sent my 100% original Bullhead off to its new owner yesterday, goodbye old friend...

OwrNjXK.jpg

• Like 3

When I joined this forum originally in the early 2000's, I surprised at the dislike for the Clod Buster. I even posted a thread waaay back sticking up for the ol' beast. Most folks then pointed to the fact 4wd buggies could "out-climb" it without tipping over, turned better and were faster. I quickly got the idea that, outside the US, (where monster trucks were born) the the Clod was seen as a comical joke. The Bullhead, (whenever it was rarely brought up) was HATED. Now, there a monster fans all over the world but the support for those old school bouncy trucks is still limited outside the US it seems. A shame really, as they really do look awesome and are quite fun to run.

• Like 3

That's a shame if true, you don't know what you're missing if you don't own at least one Clod.  It also has to be one of the best selling Tamiya RC vehicles ever.  It's pretty much been in constant production since its inception.  I own more Clods than I can count, but have never owned a Bull Head now that I think about it.  Always liked the pickup body better, but if I ever find a Bull Head locally for a decent price I'll definitely buy it for the collection.

Keep posting photos, love seeing them.  Berman, that shot is just awesome.  There's not many vehicles as fun on the beach as the Clod/Bull.