Sign in to follow this  
Fabia130vRS

Any Kyosho Mini Z or nanod owners on here?

I am interested in this hobby quite some time. These Mini Z were always so tempting, found a few modded one from japan without tansmiter.

the have suspension something like a F103.

What model to get and brushless compatible, also how is it possible to fit a standard for example sanwa reciver, servos, are they compatible with micro servos?  

I bought a few mini-z readysets last year but ended up selling them as i didn't have the RCP track.   Their steering response was excellent considering their 1/27 scale and their scale bodies are 2nd to none.

I believe the mini-z have an integrated circuit board for the receiver/ESC/steering servo.  The only thing you can swap out yourself is the motor.  I think there are only 2 brands of tx that will work with their mini-z's.  They do sell a brushless version (you just buy body/wheels/tires) but again i don't think you'd be able to swap out receiver, esc or steering servo.  They are fun little cars but very limited in where you can run them.  You either need to buy the RCP track yourself or find a track local to you that has their own setup.  A carpet track will work too but these little cars need a particular surface to run on otherwise they'll just spin out when taking a fast corner.  And you can't use them outdoors unless you buy the mini-z buggy

Check out the link below for all your specific questions.

http://mini-zracer.com/

Thank you, will look at the page.

well our club, has the space abd surface needed to drive these. Just newd to bring it there to drive.

The servo is as I know integrated in the chassis, I am not sure which chassis should I get rwd or 4wd. Probably rwd and once I have tuning is on rhe list.

I will check youtube also since I thing I have seen some tx modifications.

Just had a look, this would be my buy, probably next month.

the MR-03S2

also offerd is a optional gyro. Interesting.