Sign in to follow this  
Fabia130vRS

could somebody print this or guid me to somebody who can?

So I found this website, it seems to have CAD files for printing a chassis.

Is it possible that somebody can charge me his work and print this for me?

I believe this is made to have a 210mm wheelbase, I would like to have a 225mm wheelbase.

Can somebody well informed in this have a look and tell me if it is possible?

Kind regards

https://grabcad.com/library/f103gt-mini-1

Yup, that is what a local 3D printing shop has also askd from me. I dobt know where to get a .stl file.

it was uploaded as DWB not DWG, probably a 2D file but I can not even find a program to view it.

Try Google dwb file viewer, varicad viewer may work.

Looks like it will be easier to make a new chassis.

it does open with VARICAD, and it is a 3D file, just VARICAD maz not convert this file since it was built on a trial version. how annying, I need a way to convert this file to .stl

I need somebody who can re-draw this file to either a 2D file so I can make a plate, or if somebody can open this file and print it. Basically I need help of somebody who has digital drawing knowledge. Please.

I started making some drawings for a 225mm wheel base chassis.

1z70q6t.jpg1z4wri0.jpg

3 hours ago, Fabia130vRS said:

it does open with VARICAD, and it is a 3D file, just VARICAD maz not convert this file since it was built on a trial version. how annying, I need a way to convert this file to .stl

I need somebody who can re-draw this file to either a 2D file so I can make a plate, or if somebody can open this file and print it. Basically I need help of somebody who has digital drawing knowledge. Please.

I started making some drawings for a 225mm wheel base chassis.

1z70q6t.jpg1z4wri0.jpg

for 2D, if you rough out the measurements and pieces needed, I can draw it for you, that wouldn't be too hard. 

If this is a flat chassis plate, you'd be better off having it CNC'ed in aluminium or carbon fibre. This will be more suitable for such a part, stronger and cheaper, than 3D printing it.
You also don't need 3D skills, simply draw it in a program like Adobe illustrator, and you'll probably find several CNC services in your area.