Sign in to follow this  
Pablo68

Resources/Car List

I can't get the resources tab to do anything or click on it anymore, nor can I find the old page this site used to have with the list of all the cars/models Tamiya have made.
Even though I'm always logged on in here, it doesn't seem to let me log in on the main page either.

What am I doing wrong guys?

• Like 1

I have the same problem.  If I reset the password for a few hours its fine and then the problem comes back  I did send in a ticket and they were missing the point and the ticket was closed.

I have had this problem for ages now.  Funny thing is for a few days last week it was all okay.  Back to the problem again now

Mark

4 hours ago, FerrisBFW said:

I have the same problem.  If I reset the password for a few hours its fine and then the problem comes back  I did send in a ticket and they were missing the point and the ticket was closed.

I have had this problem for ages now.  Funny thing is for a few days last week it was all okay.  Back to the problem again now

Mark

Yeah, it's working for me know actually, no idea why, last night it wasn't....again. Got me *******.