Sign in to follow this  
tamiya_1971

TamiyaUSA Shopping Cart

This is a complaint. I finally have a good number of items on my Tamiya USA wish list (parts that I can't find on eBay or anywhere else) and the day I go out there to add them, the shopping cart is down. Down for two days now. I emailed them and they have no ETA on it getting fixed. The developers are working on it. Must be nice to be Tamiya and not have to worry about sales. Good grief.  I guess I'll just call on Monday and see if I can order over the phone. :angry:

Tamiya USA's estore was recently down for about 2 weeks, I was not able to place an order at that time as well. Seems they must still be having issues and other problems this time around. I was able to finally place an order last Friday, and the order just now shipped this Friday, took a whole business week to ship. I have never had an order take a full week to go out, maybe 2 days at the most.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 9:25 PM, Hobbimaster said:

Tamiya USA's estore was recently down for about 2 weeks, I was not able to place an order at that time as well. Seems they must still be having issues and other problems this time around. I was able to finally place an order last Friday, and the order just now shipped this Friday, took a whole business week to ship. I have never had an order take a full week to go out, maybe 2 days at the most.

Same and I ordered about the same time as you when the ordering process started working again.

I also dislike that you can look up a part, and have the option to add it to the cart, only to find out that it's out of stock when you do add it to the cart.

I can understand your frustration, but at least Tamiya has an official presence in the US, in Australia were are just left to our own devices....

8 hours ago, Snappy1 said:

I can understand your frustration, but at least Tamiya has an official presence in the US, in Australia were are just left to our own devices....

You're right, there could be nothing available at all, I'll stop complaining. I may take a 1990's approach and just call them to order. Just the thought of talking to another human creeps me out :D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1