Sign in to follow this  
Mad Ax

Internal Server Error on showroom entry

Not sure what I've done here, but I've tried to embed pics in my showroom entry as per the instructions on the site (by adding [fig1]) etc) but when viewing the model I now get an internal server error.

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?id=15729&cid=132794&t=1031201873643

The only way to get back to the edit page was with the Back button.  I found if I only upload part of my text entry, the images are not being embedded at all, but if I upload all of it I get an internal server error.  I'm assuming my post isn't too long because it seems to save something back to the server.

Any ideas..?  I've left it broken for now in case anyone wants to check what's happening serverside :)

If there's no known solution I'll try editing out the [figs] and refer to the pics by caption name instead.

Chris said he'll take a look at the issue later - for the time being, edit out the [fig] text

• Thanks 1

Thanks both, seems to be (sort of) working.  The pics aren't quite in the right order but presumably I can sort that by editing the text :)