Sign in to follow this  
banditina

TBLE-025s SAND SCORCHER 2010

hi,

I'm building my sand scorcher 2010 edition, I would like to know if with the factory TBLE-02s esc I have to make some settings or if it is already all preset, can you tell me if I have to do some procedure?

tamiya tble 02s.pdf

The only setting I have had to change is brushed or brushless depending on the motor you are using. I have a few of those ESC and they have been delivered in different modes, but most were brushed mode.

Its pretty straightforward to change if you follow the instructions. The only tip I can give is to watch the lights for a few cycles as the orange and red are very close so it can take a while to spot the difference 

• Like 1

so you're telling me that I just have to see if it's set to brushed (green led) engines, I do not have to and can not change, Hight Point Setup. reverse, Brake etc ...

and if I change radio control and receiver I do not have to do any procedure ???

4 hours ago, banditina said:

so you're telling me that I just have to see if it's set to brushed (green led) engines, I do not have to and can not change, Hight Point Setup. reverse, Brake etc ...

and if I change radio control and receiver I do not have to do any procedure ???

I have never had to calibrate them to the rx or change any other settings. I just use them in my bashers so its never bothered me what other settings they have. I change settings in my racers a bit though, things like punch and braking force, but thats a different story. The TBLE-02S is a great basher ESC, I like the fact it does both brushed and brushless.

So you could change other settings if you want, but you shouldn't have to just to have the car working fine.

Brushless motors have to be sensored using the sensor cable, sensorless brushless motors won’t work, knew there was a reason I don’t use this ESC as all my 20 plus motors are sensorless :(

• Sad 1