acprc

Internal Server Error

Morning all,

Getting an Internal Server Error on the main site this morning, tried refresh, nothing changes. Getting it in the forums on and off as well.

Still having to refresh the page going from Main site to forums. Displays forum page after refresh.

Me too , been trying for some time to get in ? .. 

Think something else is going on as my access to the main site has gone since I tried to add a model this morning. Have sent a message to Chris.

I get this every time I click anything in the forums.

This page isn’t working

www.tamiyaclub.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Yep, me too. I'm also locked out of my account on the main site. Forum is ok

Ditto with login on the main site. Enter username and password and redirected back to the homepage but not logged in. Try logging in again and it does the same thing.

2 hours ago, Truck Norris said:

Ditto with login on the main site. Enter username and password ...

Main site login is email and password :blink:

10 minutes ago, TWINSET said:

Main site login is email and password :blink:

Yes, that's what I meant. The validation prevents you from entering a non-email. It submits the form, posts back to the server and redirect to the homepage with a querystring - https://www.tamiyaclub.com/default.asp?en=1

It's passing through checklogin.asp and 302 redirecting to default.asp but it looks like it's not setting the cookie. The SavedLogin key value pair has what looks like an empty value of "pw=&em=".

Yep, all I got was a blank white screen yesterday (+10hrs ahead of UK) for main site & forum from favorites link on both phone and computer. 

This morning I re-Googled ‘Tamiya Club’ main site came up but could only get to the forum via the main site link. Trying to see some forum content I got an occasional blank white screen again, but with a bit of backwards, forwarding and refreshing I could get to where I intended to be. 

I'm having intermittent issues with white screens after clicking a forum link.  Signing in and allowing notifications seems to help a little, but the experience is erratic.

7 hours ago, speedy_w_beans said:

I'm having intermittent issues with white screens after clicking a forum link.  Signing in and allowing notifications seems to help a little, but the experience is erratic.

Same for me, hit re-load and the page comes up though.

MIne is still down for Main Site. Chris fixed it last night but broken again. Can't log in. Forum is ok.

just a note, ever since the last lot of internal server errors and its fix, every time I go to the main web page, I have to login in again. Doesn't happen for the forum.

I've made some tweaks to the login system, which is hopefully going to sort this out. The next time you go to the main site though you will need to login one more time though which should reset things. Let me know it this doesn't sort it out for you.

Chris

8 hours ago, netsmithUK said:

I've made some tweaks to the login system, which is hopefully going to sort this out. The next time you go to the main site though you will need to login one more time though which should reset things. Let me know it this doesn't sort it out for you.

Chris

Sorry Chris, still not working for me. Just tried several times with different browsers and no luck.

8 hours ago, yogi-bear said:

cheers, that is working fine for me now.

I must eat my words, went back to the main page, have to log in again, but not for the forum.

Still working on it at this very moment. May be a bit "changeable" for a little bit. That said I think I might have literally just fixed it (after the next time you login)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, netsmithUK said:

Still working on it at this very moment. May be a bit "changeable" for a little bit. That said I think I might have literally just fixed it (after the next time you login)

Still not happening for me, sorry!