Sign in to follow this  
xenon55

SOLD. TRF414X located in CT, USA

Lightly used TRF414X for sale. Number 80/150. I’m the original owner and have the box, build manual, and Dave Jun set-up sheet. I have all of the optional set-up parts. Springs, one-ways, and blue aluminum set-up wheels. It has some slight scratches on the bottom of the lower carbon chassis that have been sealed with CA. $1000 or best reasonable offer. Cash or PayPal

IMG_0593 (1).JPG

IMG_0594 (1).JPG

IMG_0595 (1).JPG

IMG_0609 (1).jpg

IMG_0610 (1).jpg

IMG_0611 (1).jpg

IMG_0612 (1).jpg

IMG_0613 (1).jpg

IMG_0614 (1).jpg

IMG_0615 (1).jpg

Edited by xenon55
Sold item

Maybe my asking price is too high? Someone make me an offer. It’s been sitting in a box for years and will continue to do so. Maybe it’s because I’m a new member? Here’s my feedback from another forum I’m on, although I haven’t been that active on it lately.

Give me some feedback. Won’t hurt my feelings lol.

0005BCE0-080D-4CAD-BA62-8AB7F7D831AA.png

Don't think its got anything to do with being a new member, maybe a tad high on price ;)

If it’s price, someone make an offer. Worst that can happen is I say no or we come to an agreement. As I stated before, it’s just sitting in a box. I’d like to see it go to a collector, because I don’t have anywhere to display it.

To be honest this is not the best place to sell stuff. 

Everyone here has loads of Tamiya stuff so to buy new stuff it has to be a bargain or they would have already bought it. 

I have no idea how much these are worth but if you suggested a minimum you would take it might get some interest.

GLWS