topforcein

favour from someone with a 3d printer

i would like a pair of speaker badges made (jbl ones) if possible just the type you get on the speaker grill.

a uk member only (sorry to other guys )but the postage and import costs wont make it cost wise.

if any uk members that  have a 3d printer and could make me a couple let me know on the cost first please.

Not saying that someone here would not be willing to volunteer their personal and printer time but have you looked at just buying a set of badges from some online source?

3d printing is great for things that are no longer available or prototyping, but, for something that you can just buy, printing is always the most expensive option given the time to design, print, and finish (i.e. painting.)

the badges i need are to go on a late seventies pair of speakers so i dont think there will be any available to buy hence the 3d printed option

Am happy to offer printing services so long as its not larger than 300mm cubed and you don't need super fancy materials. HIPS ABS are my go-to but nylon and oynx can be arranged if needs be but that will take longer. If you're interested shoot me an STL and I can have a go. 

• Like 1