Boddney

Advice On Which Chassis Please

Hi friends,

Any suggestions on the best Chassis for this please.

Thanks, Bod

3AEC87C5-E3D2-47F3-AE6C-CA6E9CC69CE8.png

Think that's a standard 1/10 touring size shell so either a TT-02 or older TT-01 would work. I'd recommend the TT-02R as it comes with a few handy upgrades and as a chassis only. Also allows you to build it at two ride heights and wheel bases. 

I see that it has pre-drilled body mount holes, so as Grotty says TT01 TT02 plus a few others like TL01 TA01/2/3.

Another vote for the TT02R

Another vote for the TT02R.  Bought one last year and have not run it much, but for the money its a great little car.  Put a brushless system in it and it's a fun little car.  

Another vote for TT02R. The rear 3 degree aluminum uprights that it comes with makes it worth it. 

I see a pattern forming here and a clear winner.

Cheers guys.

Bod

To be different I vote TB05 or TA07. You can add R's to the TT chassis but they still won't be as good as a TB or TA chassis. Different motor positions, loads of adjustment, hes screws, whats not to like?

Another chassis to consider if the TB-05 or TA-07 are a bit out of your price range is the TB-03. Available for about the same price as a mid-range TT, it gives more adjustability than even the most hopped up TT chassis, and is made of stronger plastics. 

• Like 1