COSTAS

help needed to idendify these TAMIYA parts

can anybody help me to idendify from which TAMIYA kit are these parts shown at the picture ?

782161268_imagetamiyapins.thumb.jpg.885f3e7b11a67f0e012621426855bc45.jpg

the black screw pins are used for mounting suspension arms in all sorts of models  - certainly from the WR  / WT range. the four silver ones at the top look like basic shock shafts. And the bit below part of a gearbox I guess.

33 minutes ago, gizard said:

the black screw pins are used for mounting suspension arms in all sorts of models  - certainly from the WR  / WT range. the four silver ones at the top look like basic shock shafts. And the bit below part of a gearbox I guess.

thank for your attantion, actually have to find out from which TAMIYA kit these packed togather parts are

The extremely long stepped screw should be a giveaway, as I know of no current mainstream models that use it. It must be for something relatively unusual, but I wouldn't know which one...

• Thanks 1

It's the Screw Pin Bag from Super Blackfoot / Bush Devil. Tamiya item number 9405687 (19405687 in current 8-digit system). The same parts are also included in the King Blackfoot, but as the gear shaft isn't in the Screw Pin Bag in that kit (but is in the SB / BB) and the bag in the picture appears to still be sealed, it can only be from the Super Blackfoot or Bush Devil.

• Like 2

dear Mokei Kagaku

thank you very much. Your idendification is correct it is the 9405687. Your are right, it is from the 58101 Bush Devil and 58110 Super Blackfoot. I found the manual and I attach here the image of the parts taken from the manual.

21-S9405687.jpg