Frh076

Lamborghini Gallardo

Do anyone know where I can get a 1/10 Lamborghini gallardo(or other make) that ships to Norway?

I have looked at one from matrixline, but I don't know where I can buy it, and after i read reviews on the internet i am not sure if i should stay away from it or not. Anyone any thoughts or suggestions? 

I have one for sale and I could ship to Norway but shipping costs would be high.  If you’re interested, let me know. Maybe move this to wanted section too.

You find everything you want at Seidel in Germany.

So, if you want, I can order what you like and ship it to you in Norway.

PM me if you are interested.

ernieks

The Tamiya Gallardo shell looks the best but it’s expensive now, if money is no object then buy from Seidel with Ernieks kind offer.  

I opted for the Matrixline Gallardo shell and it came out pretty well for about 1/4 the cost.

47 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

The Tamiya Gallardo shell looks the best but it’s expensive now, if money is no object then buy from Seidel with Ernieks kind offer.  

I opted for the Matrixline Gallardo shell and it came out pretty well for about 1/4 the cost.

Was it good quality, and where did you buy it?

1 hour ago, Jason1145 said:

Yes and from EBay in UK

2 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

Do you know of any less expensive ones?

It was only £25 inc postage, it’s the cheapest shell I’ve ever bought 😂 

Wow almost 90€ for the body set.

The factory finished costs just e few € more and comes with the light kit.

54 minutes ago, Jason1145 said:

It was only £25 inc postage, it’s the cheapest shell I’ve ever bought 😂 

Is it still for sale? I only found one for 51 £

11 minutes ago, Frh076 said:

Sadly, they do not ship to Norway. Do you know any that post internationally?

Bounce it off one of us then. Will cost extra postage but I could forward it on to you. 

We have friends in Oslo and Fredrikstad so send birthday and Christmas presents over often.

28 minutes ago, Nobbi1977 said:

Bounce it off one of us then. Will cost extra postage but I could forward it on to you. 

We have friends in Oslo and Fredrikstad so send birthday and Christmas presents over often.

So you could order one, and send it over to my address without the value written after you have received it? How do i pay you in that case?

Just forget what I last wrote. Did some calculations and found out that it would spare just a few dollars. And it also adds the risk of upping the tax drastically. I guess I will just wait and see if one pops up for cheaper (if someone finds one here). 

You order it and get it sent here. I post it on.

We are are currently in the same economic zone, until the knuckle dragged screw it up, so there should be no duty due.

Not sure about cost of postage to you but Royal Mail slow shipping is normally not that bad.

Seems nice. However, I want to wait a bit and see if I find something cheaper. We are heading for winter, and I therefore can't paint more bodies until next year when it gets warmer. Do you know when uk is going to leave eu? Is it in january maybe? I must remember to order by then if I can't find anything else. 

1 hour ago, Frh076 said:

Seems nice. However, I want to wait a bit and see if I find something cheaper. We are heading for winter, and I therefore can't paint more bodies until next year when it gets warmer. Do you know when uk is going to leave eu? Is it in january maybe? I must remember to order by then if I can't find anything else. 

Drop me a pm if you dont get sorted before then.

• Thanks 1