Sign in to follow this  
speedy_w_beans

Speedy's 2-for-1 TT01E R34 GTR and MAN TGS Build Thread

Sweeeet!, alright how'd ya make the wiper blades?, i have some Pen clips i want to use but the longer i wait i know someth'n else will pop up eventually, that usually happens when i'm done fab'n a set of what-evers and then i'll find another neat piece and re-do it again. Your grill is nice, i've been using SS #20, 30 and 40 i believe 40 (being the finest of the three) and yes there is even higher #ers but they are way to fine of mesh, the main grill is a filter screen that AO Smith water heaters use at the bottom of their tanks so lint and debris doesn't get into the cross air collectors. i believe your truck is not Sick, it's Chronic:D

i'm purchasing a MAN body (i'm tired of my girly figure:lol:) right flippn' now, because the doctor ordered it so.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind comments.  The wipers were drawn in CAD, 3D printed, sanded, primed, painted, and attached to the windshield with double-sided tape.

The mesh was also 3D printed and sandwiched between the lower body and the front cab and lower fascia.

you guys and your print machines, i'm so old school it's starting to hurt;)

just fabbed two sets out of the pen cap clips and small zip ties they're alright. better than a sticker i say.

ok MAN ordered.

Now what are you building next? there are so many projects on this site my eyes hurt, but Man! are there some Bad A$$ builds here.

i'm still getting a kick out of the Fury Road Project, Now that is creating.......................