Doc Hollywood

price advice and tamiya rc cars for sale

Hi all

I want to perhaps sell my vintage midnight pumpkin with box spares and some unused stickers and a holiday buggy which is re release and also perhaps a rebuilt vintage fav fast attack vehicle with a new rear end. I have added photos of the cars. I cant find a picture for the holiday buggy I will find one later. All cars have radio gear but no transmitters and a 6 cell 7.2v battery which might hold a bit of charge. I also have a wild willy m38  which I would like £350 plus postage obo I don't know whether that is a fair price and a rebuilt XB lunchbox ready to run that used to be a chrome midnight pumpkin which I am asking £130.00 plus postage obo.

013.JPG

001.JPG

• Like 1

some more pictures of holiday buggy, wild willy m38 and XB lunchbox most are from my personal collection which have been regularly serviced and looked after the holiday buggy had damage to front of body and cracked front wheel arch also the holiday buggy has been modified with FAV spotlights and 540 motor fitted. The holiday buggy was my second radio controlled car I bought.  

007.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG