Sign in to follow this  
ernieks

Problems with pargu (ebay pmg828)!?

Bought some parts from pargustore (ebay ID pmg828), but now nothing happens anymore, no communication on several eMails, no shipping information, nothing at all.

Anybody bought there lately? How was the experience?

ebay says I can not open a case before mid January because of the international shipping.

Thank you for your help.

ernieks

I have used him in the past, shipping was always very slow, but I did buy a A5 Brace for a Thunder Dragon, nothing for 3-4 weeks, I contacted him and he replied that the brace was unavailable, he sent me the entire A5 piece in solid alloy for no extra  charge.

I was just about to buy some Astute D parts, I might hang back till you are sorted ……...

I bought some SRB wheel covers some time ago ,very very slow operation ,I cancelled the order and I got my money back .

Earlier on in the year i bought several alloy wheel sets and a javelin wing and side bars etc. All arrived within two weeks. The bits i ordered more recently took over a month to arrive but the postal sticker on the parcel was a day or so after I ordered it. I think its possibly a postage issue not Pargu.

I've only shopped with Pargu twice. The first time everything went quick & smooth but the last time it went horridly sideways, my parcel was lost somewhere along the way, and he ended up having to refund me for my order.

Finally everything is good.

Did not hear from pargu for a while, but then everything went very fast and smooth.

Received the parts today, well packed, with DHL Express.

Sometimes I should be more patient.

ernieks

• Like 1

I was sure he was away & it was on web page of his . I was looking a few weeks or it was longer ago .

I have always got my stuff & he's been great . 

Always have good results with him. Have dealt with him for quite a while already.. 

I have a feeling something is going on with the mail service out in korea - maybe christmas is slowing things down but ive also had stuff take over a month, sometimes two months to turn up from hong kong / china recentlt whereas earlier in the year it would always arrive within two weeks without fail