Baddon

SOLD: WT-01's and hop up parts Note Hop ups will also suit Blackfoot range

I have for sale  (UK based)

2 Nr WT-01 (Bush Devil 2's) one in Blue one in Black. stripped to stock rollers with steering servo's only. No motor, no ESC. Tires are New never run as we switched to a different tire. Both will have boxes in pristine condition. Instructions used once to build the car. Graphics and paint are non box art and all remaining parts and decals are in the BOX. £65 plus post each. Both are used in good condition (likely about 15-30 batteries through each) only exception is the Blue shell has a crack that I have fixed with Shoe Goo & Tamiya Body repair tape. As you will see from the photos they are in overall good used condition. Only used with Tamiya Sport/torque tuned motors on NiMh batteries. Both were build as Christmas presents last year and have been maintained by myself. Blak one had to have a new front dummy gearbox after a frontal impact with his little brothers MadBull.

Both have the motor mount screw held in place with a nut on the end, Both also have the pinion and motor plate attached to the car.

Photos updated and in last post in thread.

Both are £60 plus post. NOTE Blue one has one of the front spotlights missing. NOTE photo immediately below is Just after they were finished and is a year old. 

This photo is of both trucks just after we finished them. you can see what a difference the big wheels make. On mine (blue) the flames started to peel on the bonnet so I removed them.

both3

Reduced to £60 each plus post. 

I also have 2 FULL sets (8 tires and wheels in all) monster tires for these, make the truck stand wider and higher and give it real presence. Also less likely to flip over. They fit onto the original car rims and include foams and don't need glue (unless you run LIPO with Brushless) only light wear still over 80% TREAD. These will fit any of the WT-01 buggies as well as the Blackfoot/Monster Beetle trucks. I have attached some photos of the trucks when just finished (above) to let you see the stance of them.

Wt-01 parts

£25 for 4 plus Post.

I also have 2 full Alloy wishbones, attached to gearboxes, with most (if not all) drive shafts etc. with BIG BORE Alloy shocks  and GPM Alloy Damper mounts/uprights (30 new for a pair) I bough these of eBay with the idea of up-rating mine but never ran them as I got a Traxxas Stampede. As such cant comment on the gearboxes or shocks.

Wt-01 partsWt-01 partsWt-01 partsWt-01 partsWt-01 parts

£60 plus post. REDUCED to £50 plus post.

All will be well packaged and post of your choice from least expensive is Royal Mail 2nd class signed for through 1st to ParcelForce 48Hr. All have some degree of tracking and signed for and have been proved very reliable for me. This assumes a UK buyer. As post is at cost I am happy to get a quote to post overseas if wanted. PayPal only. F&F is fine OR if you prefer to use Goods and Services you will need to cover the fees.

I am offering these all here first before resorting to eBay. Any questions please ask. If you want to do a package deal PM me.

ALL now on eBay, will only sell here IF I have no bids on eBay on that item.

Thanks,Andrew

• Thanks 1

Cars are now cleaned up and on eBay. Blue one has shell fixed. Prices as above if you want them to be removed from eBay (but once I get a bid I wont remove)

These tires are a great addition to any basher.

20181229_104401

20181229_104524

20181229_104634

20181229_104652

And the black one.

20181229_110206

20181229_110319

20181229_110341

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

All are now about to list on eBay (holding start till Sunday 7:30). Once I get a bid on eBay I will not remove so if you want something please get in touch quickly OR bid on eBay.

Reduced to £60 each plus post for Cars.

Tires £20 for set of 4 plus post.

Alloy kit £50 plus post.

UK based.

All is now sold BUT for 1 set of tires.

Still available on here for £20 plus post. 

Will relist on eBay as auction starting at £20 plus 3.95 post.