Collin

RcJaz problems

Hi Guys,

just wanted to share my experience with RcJaz. They have a enourmous shop with low prices on parts but they charge a fortune on shipping (per grams) and handeling.

Now it happenend that they declaired some parts with wrong Tamiya part number and I got standard parts instead of reiforced ones. They did not wanted to belive and told me, the suplyer said its fine and the producer (Tamiya?!) as well. "Same part, just other factory from another periode." Hmmm, nope!

At the end paypal solved problems but RcJaz only would refund the whole order if all parts will be sent back! I think they exactly know why they dont take back partial orders. Most people would already have opened other parts bags, ect... No way to sent back full order then.

So my advice, be very shure what you order there bevor you order the parts. Some photos in the shop are simply wrong parts, some part numbers and alternativ models are not correct. I belive its pretty hard to run a huge shop database.

Any of you had simular experiences?

I ordered several times from them, and received the right parts well packed very fast everytime.

But I can not say how they handle if something is going wrong.

So far I am pleased with them and would order again from them.

But if a shop is really good you only know when something is going wrong.

ernieks

I'm surprised to hear this. I have ordered a number of times from them without an issue. I also find their shipping prices good as they give you weight limits. Hobbyking and RCMart just seem to add more shipping cost to your order as youbadd items, RCJaz seem to take into account what you have ordered (size and weight) and adjust. My only experience with customer service was good too - i forgot to add something to my order and they did it for me and made it really easy.

I just got a Super Astute from them today, not as well packed as Stella, but not bad

Ordered some parts mid December and received them yesterday.

Another great experience with them, everything well packed and shipped fast.

ernieks

Popping this back up. Again they where VERY complicated in solving issues. Lot of their items shows available but they are not. I got the personal notification AFTER they did shipping.
A lot of arguments from their side about why and how this happened but in fact just a lot of hot steam. Did a second order with my credits from the one befor and again half of the items where not on stock.
In fact its like this, if everything is fine, its okay there. As soon you have a problem with items, refunds ect problems start.

Just to let you know fellas.

just recently i bought 1 item from them. they quickly accepted the money, and 6 days later i get an message from them telling me it is out of stock.

the stock status showed in stock at the time i made the purchase.

Ususal behaveour.

Insist to get your money back and no voucher. It usually takes 2 or three mails ping-pong until they do. Tell them you want to talk with the manager who is able to do desicions. Its so boring with them.

I ordered from RC Jaz back in mid May. My order didn't arrive until late August. I really wasn't in a hurry to get the item but wow, that took forever.

How come all items on their site do not have a price ? What's happening ?