fatboyslim

Core RC Code CR151/TAMCO TAC330 HELP!!

So recently came back into the RC game as there's a lovely indoor carpet track in Sleaford (Lincolnshire)
Decided to go down the GT12 route and got a Schumacher Supastox
started with a pistol radio, but decided to go to sticks

Ended up with a Tamco 330(which is the same as the Code151 and ETronix 1110)
Got one from Ebay with 6 rx's, anyway it arrived and I got it fitted and everything worked ok
I changed the steering servo for a better one and somehow the TX settings altered and now I can't get the **** thing to work again!!
The rx binds ok and the steering works spot on, just nothing from the throttle

It's a TAMCO TAC330 radio system and the esc is the Core Pace 45R

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it as it's really doing my head in and is liable to be launched through the window pretty soon

TIA

Check the switches on the transmitter, specifically the one at the top right. If that one has been toggled it can stop the throttle working.

Yeah now here's a thing if I switch the screen to monitor it shows the steering numbers going up and down when moved
With the TH-HOLD switch in position 0 nothing happens, in position 1 it shows -53, but doesn't alter when I move the stick

Many photos needed so those of us not familiar with this model can offer advice :-)

3 hours ago, fatboyslim said:

Yeah now here's a thing if I switch the screen to monitor it shows the steering numbers going up and down when moved
With the TH-HOLD switch in position 0 nothing happens, in position 1 it shows -53, but doesn't alter when I move the stick

Try resetting all of the values for the currently selected model.

12 hours ago, Peter_B said:

12 hours ago, Peter_B said:

Did that, still nothing

Is there a master reset button or mode of a firmware flash that will set it back to stock?

2 minutes ago, Nobbi1977 said:

Is there a master reset button or mode of a firmware flash that will set it back to stock?

Yes there's a Reset option which hasn't done anything

Does swapping the channel help, ie swapping ch1 for ch2 ,(steering is throttle) just to check if it's the rx output, or issue with the throttle hold switch.

Re bind the rx onto a different model number?

Does the tx work with a different rx in another car (presume you've bound to more than one rx) 

Have you tried putting the old servo back in, I've had a bad, new servo cause glitches (not shown in the vid, but hit full throttle a few times, before filming)