Sign in to follow this  
Doc Hollywood

99% original Vintage midnight pumpkin 4 sale

Hi everyone

I am thinking of selling my vintage midnight pumpkin it is in very original condition and runs nice I haven't owned it from new. The chassis is in pretty good to nice condition there are a few scrapes and scratches but considering its age it is not bad the only things I have replaced from memory are the four bump stop rubbers as they had perished and half of the gearbox case as it was cracked and the two front body post were replaced as they were missing the rear ones are original other wise it has had no other new parts. The chassis has a crack but doesn't seem to effect it in anyway. The tyres have flat spots on them but are original as far as I know. The body is good and solid with no breaks/cracks and has all original parts. It has got its original box and some spares like some leftover stickers and remains of a parts tree. also comes with nearly mint instruction manual. I will try and include battery, battery charger and transmitter cant guarantee they will work. I have a picture attached to another post named (Tamiya RC cars for sale and price advice)

Hi

all I have decided to ask £145 for it as it is in nice condition I will accept offers :)

please look at my other Tamiya cars for sale

001.JPG