Dirt-540

Wanted Martini decals

Need 2 decals for my project. Either 2 Martini logo decals or 2 Martini Racing stripe logos. They need to be within 35mm wide. Like those at the top of the pic. Cheers

cc6b3ac5048fc0dc9dd9b1656548c64b.jpg

I think I have some spare martini ones which I bought from MCI as reproduction ones for the lancia delta kit. The print quality is good but not quite as good as the tamiya originals but definitely usable. I can pop these in an envelope if they are of any use to you as Im not going to use them?

2 hours ago, Superluminal said:

I think I have some spare martini ones which I bought from MCI as reproduction ones for the lancia delta kit. The print quality is good but not quite as good as the tamiya originals but definitely usable. I can pop these in an envelope if they are of any use to you as Im not going to use them?

Please let me know the width first, any bigger than 35mm and they wont fit. Thanks 😉

Ok, i wont be able to check till saturday but if they are that size or less consider them yours.

1 hour ago, Superluminal said:

Ok, i wont be able to check till saturday but if they are that size or less consider them yours.

Okay thats great, look forward to finding out. Thank you so much 

Hello, just checked and the width is 35mm across the black bar that says martini. Theres a couple of smaller ones too. You will need too cut them out of the belt bit of the logo.

If you want them please pm me your address and i will stick in the post.

20190105_160000.jpg

1 hour ago, Superluminal said:

Hello, just checked and the width is 35mm across the black bar that says martini. Theres a couple of smaller ones too. You will need too cut them out of the belt bit of the logo.

If you want them please pm me your address and i will stick in the post.

20190105_160000.jpg

Perfect! Will PM you, cheers.