evssv69

SCAMMER KIERAN JAMES

as sum of u may remember I scored me a bnib hpi vorza day before xmas eve.....so.....long story short I paid him £230 all in, goods n services......he did ask for gift but I said no chance.....on 23rd dec.......sweet....tracking number provided on paypal...which I didn't see until the 2nd...:rolleyes:.....so I wait........an wait......mean while me mum...it was being sent to her house as she would b in....received a recorded delivery card she had to sign for on the 28th dec....didt thk nothing of it.......as it jus said happy Christmas mike........so I wait.....no vorza....he was ignoring my wat apps.....until I said I`d get my money bak from pay pal...then he said ``it went 48 so u have in a day or 2.......ok.......so I wait.......then I chk paypal for tracking info on the 2nd jan........its been signed for...Whats that all about then?!......on 28th......ok...so I assum its been robbed.... i call paypal.....they said its been signed for so not much they can do contact royal mail....so call royal mail.....to make complaint.......said they take up to 72hrs to look into it.....ok........then it hit me this morning...the 3rd.. what has happened..... ??? ..so I look for that card and envelope......cant find it....ho no!! has she already binned it.....and I seen the recycling men this moring......nooooo!.....so I thk well that's that aint it......she comes home I ask if that card is still here.......btw she don't know I`ve bought said vorza....;)...``yeah its round the side of house in the rubbish....``....thk god for that.....so I chk the signed for number on it....and it matches the one he put on paypal.......so he took my £230 quid and sent  me a Christmas card.. ??? ....but I rang paypal and explaned what had happened and she said ok....hes got 10 days to respond....if not u will b refunded on 11th day..... :D ...so thk god I paid goods n services... :D ...and thk god the card/envelope was still here...:D...I had previously bought a brand new losi 5 cage off him all good ...no issses......so didn't thk nothing when we did the vorza deal.......anyone know of him?

39638854013_f85c525fef_c.jpg20190104_193200 by evssv, on Flickr

45689762245_67165de356_c.jpg20190104_193232 by evssv, on Flickr

39638855103_194f81a389_c.jpg20190104_201110 by evssv, on Flickr

his email is

kieranjamesbelfor@gmail.com

I don't do face book or I`d b looking now and posting he`s a scammer.....he`s gota b known on facebook .as he had a bnib xmaxx....vorza...scottfinaly engines.....5ive bits........the 5 cage I got off him was spot on .. :D ..as he said it was.....so I know he sales/buys 1/5th bits.........the ebay name I bought his cage through was 7350kelly and that paypal address was linked to
Kelly Gunstone

hollyandteeny@yahoo.co.uk
so he`s using different paypal accounts..i paid for the cage on nov 14th....and its got 1 neg feedback...which I didnt see ... ??? ..and hes in Peterborough by look of it

46614953911_ce649aa82f_c.jpg20190105_144117 by evssv, on Flickr

31673807717_fe62574f53_c.jpg20190105_144206 by evssv, on Flickr

45890799364_282fa61c3c_c.jpg20190105_144340 by evssv, on Flickr

bit long winded but it needs to b known so no one else gets scammed like I jus did...

pics he sent me of the vorza

32565780438_85b4753ab0_c.jpgIMG-20181223-WA0005 by evssv, on Flickr

32565780428_5783dcb652_c.jpgIMG-20181223-WA0004 by evssv, on Flickr

I was told today of a Kieran Crawford who was scamming people a while bak....so not sure if its the same person...

There should be much harsher penalties for these types of thieves to drive this behaviour out of our society.. 

just curious, can you do a google reverse image search and see if the pictures were someone else’s? I can’t do it on the I pad. Of course it’s not always going to be a scammer that uses other peoples pictures but might be a warning sign.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how to do that tbh dude.......:huh:........and yeah totally agree with u.......but it aint gonna stop anytime unfourtanly .....:rolleyes:

No, sadly not. Perhaps someone else with a PC will read this and check them out. I need to install google chrome on the ipad to do it but don’t fancy it right now , since it’s supposed to be pants.. 

• Like 1

Glad you got your money back !

(You have got the money back?)

I had similar with a seller on ebay, they sent it to a different address (guessing someone they know), but because it had been delivered and signed for, eBay and PayPal sided with the seller!!! 🤬

It wasn't alot of money, so wasn't worth my time and effort perusing.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Wooders28 said:

Glad you got your money back !

(You have got the money back?)

I had similar with a seller on ebay, they sent it to a different address (guessing someone they know), but because it had been delivered and signed for, eBay and PayPal sided with the seller!!! 🤬

It wasn't alot of money, so wasn't worth my time and effort perusing.

I haven't yet..:(..gota wait  the 11 days first...:rolleyes:.and it seems this could well the b very same  kieran Crawford who was scamming people with dodgy  car parts a few months on various car forums... as he was banned off of msuk a few months ago for scamming also :angry:.... 

• Sad 1

On 1/7/2019 at 9:21 AM, Wooders28 said:

I had similar with a seller on ebay, they sent it to a different address

If an ebay seller sends to a different address from your registered ebay / paypal address then they are liable  , unless you specifically request for it to be sent to a different address , which must be logged in prior to shipping to cover the buyer and the seller  .

Major drag there with the Vorza , sounds like it's been done many times before. When an item is sent by PF 48 or RM 2/3 day delivery , it is weighed / sized up and price of shipping is calculated from that info , which would not match an envelope , the RM / PF info would back this up . Good luck with the refund my friend .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KEV THE REV said:

If an ebay seller sends to a different address from your registered ebay / paypal address then they are liable  

The eBay seller insisted they posted it, and gave a tracking number, royal mail wouldn't give us any more information ,other than it was not sent to our sorting office (so not our address) , eBay sided with the seller.

It was for a wee (pardon the pun🙄) stool,  to enable our daughter to get on the loo herself, by the time we played tennis with emails, waited X amount of days etc, she could get up anyway!!