lsttype

Vintage Kyosho Trucks

Hello everyone. I am a long time collector of rc trucks but I just recently scored some really cool Kyosho stuff. First off I bought a USA1 from a really cool hobby shop that takes in trades from time to time. Ended up walking out with a King Blackfoot also. Went back a couple weeks later to buy some Christmas stuff and he had just gotten in a box full of Big Boss stuff. I ended up buying both of the Big Boss trucks and 2 extra Big Boss bodies. Both have esc and kyosho gold shocks. Probably the coolest thing is I got 4 extra nos never used Kyosho double dare/Big Boss/ Hi Rider tires. I'm going to restore the trucks and turn one into a Hi Rider. The USA1 needs a body so I'm looking furiously for one. I also have owned a Double Dare for a long time and now I'm motivated to restore it. It's probably gonna take a month or so to locate the body's etc and restore them then I will post up some pics if anyone is interested. Thanks, Luke

• Like 3

a Double Dare can not be substituted by anything, except by more Double Dares......:D

RIMG3076.JPG.e0f914d7f735da3f8dbf91414b589d4d.JPG

• Like 1