graemevw

Caught and publicly shamed

I thought you were supposed to put the food in the Lunchbox after the oven...? :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I only got back into RC after me and the ex broke up. I tell myself that I just took the free time as an opportunity to revisit the hobby but part of me wonders if I just subconsciously feared the wrath the entire time.

5 minutes ago, Bromley said:

Van assisted oven?

Got to love a pun that has the power to make you groan :lol:

• Like 1

I would have expected some sort of comment involving the phrase "hot body" by now, but then again, that might not be entirely family friendly. 

For a second i thought you were melting something off the body by the way rhe reflection looks on the foil. Then i clicked what you were doing. 

I wish i could get away with that 😐

5 minutes ago, Kevin_Mc said:

For a second i thought you were melting something off the body by the way rhe reflection looks on the foil. Then i clicked what you were doing. 

I wish i could get away with that 😐

Tbh, i wasnt curing the paint, i had just wet flat it and was making sure it had no water left in the seams before painting it again. GF thought i was cooking dinner 😂

Clever. I’d have snuck a wee shot of her hairdrier if it wasn’t so noisy 

• Like 1

These kitchen appliances were designed to make your life easier. Have you tried the dishwasher yer?.  :)

19 minutes ago, wolfdogstinkus said:

These kitchen appliances were designed to make your life easier. Have you tried the dishwasher yer?.  :)

I dont own one!

• Like 1

Used to put 1:1 headlights in the oven.

I have not used an oven for a rc body, usually a hairdryer or heat gun if need be. Normally would use my air compressor to get water off but now thats in storage. 

My old neighbour once saw me hang venetian blinds on the washing line once, I then soaked them in a cleaning agent and hosed them down with the garden hose. Then got air line from my compressor and dried them off and hung them back up inside. Took me 10 mins.

Easier and faster than trying to scrub caked on dust, grease, fly poop etc left by previous tenants for an hour or so.

There is always useful ways around the house to do all kinds of things.

Give the kids a toothbrush and some rc parts next time they are in the bath... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, graemevw said:

I dont own one!

They are great when you get a 2nd hand car off ebay and it stinks, or is covered in mud, take out electrics, chuck in dishwasher, 1hr later, it smells brand new. 

lol :) 

• Like 1