Dirt-540

Boomerang VS Super Hotshot

On 1/14/2019 at 1:26 PM, matman said:

Boomerang front with supershot shock bits .

20190114_171238_zps4bcqk2v6.jpg

Old parts off Supershot manual ( not the re re super hotshot manual ) << as this will be different part numbers .

20190114_171427_zpsdbewwltx.jpg

You can go to Tamiyaclub main page and find manuals for the re re super hotshot .

The bar between the front stays don’t seem to be from the Supershot. Where is that from?

I was going through OLD copies of RC CarAction and they did a build of the super sabre with the sassy chassis and an A&L Bell crank steering kit. Man I wish those were still available!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GTodd said:

I was going through OLD copies of RC CarAction and they did a build of the super sabre with the sassy chassis and an A&L Bell crank steering kit. Man I wish those were still available!

There's a fellow on Ebay called Sicenme products that remakes a lot of the Sassy Chassis stuff. His quality is actually better than the original. He's got numerous Clod chassis', Blackfoot, King Cab and even Fox Sassy repros. Maybe if we ask nicely, he'll cover the old Tamiya 4wds too.;)

1 hour ago, Saito2 said:

There's a fellow on Ebay called Sicenme products that remakes a lot of the Sassy Chassis stuff. His quality is actually better than the original. He's got numerous Clod chassis', Blackfoot, King Cab and even Fox Sassy repros. Maybe if we ask nicely, he'll cover the old Tamiya 4wds too.;)

Can't find that seller. Do you have a link to his store? Would be interesting to have a look

Spelled it wrong, my bad. Its sicNme products. He has a Facebook page too.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Saito2 said:

Spelled it wrong, my bad. Its sicNme products. He has a Facebook page too.

There is some cool stuff on there. Thanks. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ThunderDragonCy said:

There is some cool stuff on there. Thanks. 

He has alot of cool stuff, I might purchase the kingcab one and paint it black, I know sacrilege.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 5:53 AM, Aviator said:

The bar between the front stays don’t seem to be from the Supershot. Where is that from?

No , just made it . helps it to stay stable . Gives it strength , works well .