Scipunk

Scipunk's builds, mods and upgrades

Looking good! My shell is all painted and decal'd, but still might give this ago when i have gotten over how much ive spent on rc this month!!!

I fancy doing another full on custom shell for the shelf.

Looking forward to seeing how they progress.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 5:29 PM, graemevw said:

Looking good! My shell is all painted and decal'd, but still might give this ago when i have gotten over how much ive spent on rc this month!!!

I fancy doing another full on custom shell for the shelf.

Looking forward to seeing how they progress.

Thanks man, i 2 have 2 shells for this , a runner and a shelf, this is the shelf/show one for light running and i have a black one for other stuff, but that needs glass and chrome bits. 

So a little more progress I started the front blinkers in the grill, these are a bit tricky as the holes need to be oblong but i managed with minimal damage once its all painted up should be near invisible :)

20190125_135246

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonboy1 said:

I love those blinkers - great work there! :wub:B)

Thanks Jon! Ampro really did all the work...lol i am excited they came out decent :) I should have more done this weekend. 

Sorry for lack of updates, this weekend was busy and today was one of the only nice days we had, so i worked on my grand cherokee...lol 

Stuff coming soon, promise :)

Well it's been a long time but i am back. Free time isn't as free as of late with a new job but it has it's perks

2019-03-21_01-28-39

This will get it's own thread soon :)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Scipunk said:

Well it's been a long time but i am back. Free time isn't as free as of late with a new job but it has it's perks

2019-03-21_01-28-39

This will get it's own thread soon :)

Wise decision!  The build is fun on this kit, and the driving experience is even more so!  What body are you planning to use?

2 hours ago, 78Triumph said:

This will get it's own thread soon

Please do, was torn between a Super Astute or Topcat but realised I have enough buggies and have read nothing but great reviews of the XV-01. Waiting for Wonderland Models to get stock in (cheapest I can find in the UK) of the Lancia. 

6 hours ago, 78Triumph said:

Wise decision!  The build is fun on this kit, and the driving experience is even more so!  What body are you planning to use?

I will be going with the one provided which is the Delta, are there other options for it? I was hoping this one was hard shell but alas it's Lexan

4 hours ago, Grotty Otty said:

Please do, was torn between a Super Astute or Topcat but realised I have enough buggies and have read nothing but great reviews of the XV-01. Waiting for Wonderland Models to get stock in (cheapest I can find in the UK) of the Lancia. 

Yeah i got this for a good price and he has a second i might grab and keep for later :)

• Like 1

Oh I got ya!  When I got my XV-01 long damper spec kit it didn't come with a body, so i chose a VW GTi since I drive one in real life.  The Lancia shell will look sweet on it!

I posted a build thread but it got put in general for some reason. Not sure how to have it moved?