ACCEL

FAT FOX GULF

Every time I open this thread and see the update photos I have no idea what so ever what I am looking at. I like it a lot though.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 12:09 AM, Jason1145 said:

Wow the top side of that rear deck must be chokka block full of accessories... cNt wait to see it.... must be a fire extinguisher there somewhere? Prahaps a spare tyre???

fire extinguisher is in the cab, i was going to put one on the (i call it the mid deck section, i googled it came up just mid section), but decided not to.

i wanted a cup holder for Jason and Kevin but figured you two would be too busy racing:lol::huh::rolleyes:

i have sooooooo many more pieces i could put on this truck, i just put them in a plastic tub for another build, sometimes you just have to say No!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ACCEL said:

fire extinguisher is in the cab, i was going to put one on the (i call it the mid deck section, i googled it came up just mid section), but decided not to.

i wanted a cup holder for Jason and Kevin but figured you two would be too busy racing:lol::huh::rolleyes:

i have sooooooo many more pieces i could put on this truck, i just put them in a plastic tub for another build, sometimes you just have to say No!

Too right i’d be busy racing!! 

• Haha 1

Oh! heck no, i'm ordering it now!

just got this in my email, i think i'm feeling Sick........................................................I better take my Iron pills

bitty-iron.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That set of dials with shift lights... just wow! So many details, fantastic work. Thank you for sharing.

• Thanks 1

ok the transom cracked, and had to repair. now i have to repaint that section, things happen here on planet earth and it's ok, now the The Rear is so much more stronger,

i have a bit of weight on this build for sure.

Aw! what do we have here?

i need to find some small cordage to finish the edges and attach the netting so it's not permanent, perhaps tiny magnets or snap buttons, Velcro maybe?

SDC11236 (2).JPG

SDC11240 (2).JPG

• Like 2

Dash looks good, window mesh looks good, that new Bittydesign truck looks good.... all good!

Wheres the Cobra pics and what Transom cracked?? What is that?

Well it's been four months as of today, does anybody want to play Gulf?

posting pics tommorrw night just have a couple of hose lines to connect and a racing harness to install before the cab goes on.

Jason1145 has an "For your eyes only" letter (message) on what happened to mid and rear section Oh My! i wasn't kidding when i say "Lions, Tigers, and Bears.

there's always something lurking to bite your a$$

o5nAOi6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

lol it's coming along brilliantly.... My BuggyRa needs a racing companion!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jason1145 said:

lol it's coming along brilliantly.... My BuggyRa needs a racing companion!

How's that? when you're in the driver seat of this one👌

I have no words...............................................................................

N7fqokU.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WOW!!!! 😲😁😊😊  So far... I only just finished page 1.   I ABSOLUTELY want one of those Racing Trucks. Just can't decide which one. 

I WAS going to ask you what you thought about the TT-01E Chassis........ But there's NOT much of it left! 😲😜   On to the rest......

On 2/11/2019 at 4:21 PM, ACCEL said:

This reminds me of Damnation Alley 

These would win NASCAR races, because the cars could never get round em HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPEAKING OF SCRATCHBUILDING ................................................................ I've been saying for a long time that I'm going to Scratchbuild one of those Truck Rallye (because Europeans can't spell!!! 😜) Rigs - I mean from stock Styrene Sheet. I really need to get off my Asssss!!! 

HOLY BADWORD!!!!! (saving the censor some work!) 😂 

That my newest Friend, is absolutely INCREDIBLE! 👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  The resourcefulness alone is impressive. That Dashboard - WOW!!  You've given me a freaking TON of ideas.💡 And from similar sources! 

Turns out we have something dear to me in common.... Model Railroading!!! That's my first Hobby, since 1974. ATTEMPTING not to brag (too much), but I've won several awards, and am 3 achievements away from NMRA Master Model Railroader... I've done every Scale except S and Z, including HOn3 and On30. Here's some of my work, in HO Scale, that I can quickly grab from my Phone... 

PBRR 04.jpg

PBRR 03.jpg

PBRR 07.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-05-18-48-01-1.png

Screenshot_2020-03-05-18-49-26-1.png

• Like 1

Just one more thing.... 100% Scratchbuilt HO Scale Engine House. I'm particularly proud of this one. (blush)

Carmine's HO Enginehouse 03.jpg

Carmine's HO Enginehouse 2011 1.jpg

Carmine's HO Enginehouse 2011 2.jpg

• Like 2

you weather quite nicely!

it's endless isn't it.

How about that Miniatur Wunderland in Germany, i cried when i watched it and then and there i decided i would give it a try to the best of my abilities.

an on going, never ending adventure.

• Like 1

THANK YOU Sir!! I've been at it a little while 😜  

Ironically, I haven't been as good, transferring this knowledge to 1/10th Scale. Not sure why.... 

And OH YES!!! I have Books, DVDs and have watched numerous Videos on Miniatur Wunderland. EPIC doesn't even start.   Have you also seen the 1/87th FULLY ANIMATED Airport!!?? 😲😳😁  That's equally Mind Blowing.

• Like 1