40 minutes ago, nowinaminute said:

Well I finally finished stripping the whole thing and cleaning it and started putting it back together.

The instruction manual was eye opening! I didn't find it particularly easy to follow, some hardware was mislabeled, there were parts where it asked you to fit screws after the screw holes had been obstructed by previous steps or asked you to attach parts using screws that had already been installed several steps back etc! Definitely not the best Kyosho manual I've ever seen!

Kyosho manuals were terrible back then. My cousin used to build them all the time and always complained how horrible they were in the 80s

I built a Double Dare for a customer and hated every second of it. I didn't like Kyosho manuals.  A buddy of mine loved his Double Dare though.

I had a Nitro Brute for a few months during a really humid summer. I think I was able to get that thing started and running less than 6 times. Nothing worse than 90% humidity, 95 degrees and the frustration of a nitro engine. 

I got my one all back together. I have wheels and tyres ready to go on.

f9ONAKo.jpg

I might have accidentally brought some more stuff from this truck family though so watch this space lol.

• Like 2