magnumb

Budget Servo Power HD LW-20MG

I've seen some people use this for their crawlers and buggies. So far they look happy with it. I'm also planning to get one for my CC01 project. Currently, I'm using a Power HD L12HV servo on my FF03. It's a low profile servo with alloy gears, metal casing, coreless high voltage motor. Cost me $60 brand new. 

I use those all the time with crawlers and trail rigs. Good servo for the money. I prefer the 13Kg one for all my normal cars and buggies.

I looked into those when I got my 8th buggy and only found good reviews. I didn't buy them in the end as the specs were not quite good enough (and the 23kg version was getting closer in price to some secondhand Futabas I picked up). A lot of people run PowerHD at my club and have done for years without issue too. 

Bought one of these when I needed a servo quickly and nothing else was available locally. It's currently serving as a Super Clod Buster steering servo, and holding up fine. 

I’ve just fitted a 1501 mg, and for $30aud it’s great value, really happy with it. 

use some in my RC/FE boats, and i give them my WP treatment. one year and still twisting left and right or was that right to left? oh! it all depends which direction your vehicle is facing you:lol: