Sign in to follow this  
Terz1

Wanted : Super Clod Buster body

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone has a complete Super Clod buster body for sale? Preferably in good condition (I've got a lot of restoration projects to get through :lol:). So if you have a Super Clod and have may be changed the shell or are thinking of doing so and it's surplus to requirements let me know. Cheers

Don't have a complete body, but should have a new front grille and bumper and an unused but slightly scratched window part (from a "Bowtie" original), if interested. Surplus for me as I bought the Superclod parts to get just the compressor and I replaced the original window of my unused "Bowtie" Clod body with a new flawless window. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mokei Kagaku said:

Don't have a complete body, but should have a new front grille and bumper and an unused but slightly scratched window part (from a "Bowtie" original), if interested. Surplus for me as I bought the Superclod parts to get just the compressor and I replaced the original window of my unused "Bowtie" Clod body with a new flawless window. 

Thank you Mokei. How much would you want for these posted to the UK? 

2 hours ago, Tamiyabigstuff said:

Main body is around £30 on ebay - looks like all the other bits are also available.

Thanks tamiyabigstuff. I found all the parts like you say on ebay. They're all in my cart at the moment. Trouble is that excluding the cost of the paints it's already at £103 so I was just wondering if there's a cheaper 2nd hand one out there. I'll wait a while because it's almost the cost of a new kit I want. It is a clod though so I was expecting it to be more pricey than most.

21 hours ago, Terz1 said:

Thank you Mokei. How much would you want for these posted to the UK? 

Checking, I discovered that I most likely don't have an extra bumper after all. I deeply apologise for that. Window and Super Clod grille OK!  15 Euro including shipping (EUR8.89 as uninsured and untracked "parcelette") would be fine. I would include some small "goodies" too, but don't think of them as part of the 15 Euro, as you could get disappointed. :P:) If I should find an extra front bumper, it will of course be included.

Send me a PM if interested as I may overlook a reply here.

Hi Mokei, thanks for the offer of the parts. I'm thinking of going another direction with the body shell and getting one of the Proline shells. It's for a WT01 so not a classic tamiya. Thanks again :)