Uranium

front aluminum uprights for tt02?

Looks like it’s made by Eagle Racing? I’ve not heard of them before. Not a Tamiya part number anyway.

Try searching ‘TT02 front knuckle Tamiya’ on google and on the bay, look out for GPM and Yeah Racing, amongst others.

If your car is on road, make sure you don’t order TT02B parts. TT02B is same chassis as TT02, but is the buggy version of the chassis. Some TT02B parts, generally relating to suspension and steering amongst others, will not fit TT02 chassis (and vice versa). I’ve learned this the hard way...! ;)  

31 minutes ago, ALEXKYRIAK said:

Looks like it’s made by Eagle Racing? I’ve not heard of them before. Not a Tamiya part number anyway.

that's stupid to say its a tamiya made part, dishonest. thanks for pointing it out, not even the japan website has them. i'll be careful when ordering parts.

Don’t bother with front aluminium uprights ever. One hit and they will be bent 

I've got Jazrider alu uprights which have taken some decent hits and they are fine. Eagle racing uprights are probably better quality than Jazrider. Given that the standard plastic uprights are renowned for breaking, I wouldn't put too much thought into the durability of aluminium ones - if they work for you then great, if they bend then they bend. The key is to maintain at least some give in the suspension - if everything is aluminium something will bend, or you'll break the plastic tub or strut tower. I have standard plastic lower arms and everything else is metal and haven't broken anything yet.