khyzersoze

Kyosho Turbo Optima Re-Release!

There is a video from Kyosho on YouTube showing the turbo optima, however, to be honest, I don't like it 100%. Anyway, I want one!!

For the love of God please release a Opta Mid or Lazer next!!!! That’s what I’m waiting for and/or a Yokomo YZ10.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mtbkym01 said:

+1 on the Yokomo :wub:

Always wanted one, was even more expensive then the Lazers and Egress.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GTodd said:

Always wanted one, was even more expensive then the Lazers and Egress.

Yep me too, really need one in my collection

On 2/28/2019 at 5:09 AM, GTodd said:

For the love of God please release a Opta Mid or Lazer next!!!! That’s what I’m waiting for and/or a Yokomo YZ10.

Me too!

Specifically turbo optima mid SE & Yokomo YZ10 .

I am glad the Cat XLS was re-released and getting my hands on that soon. 

Yes, optima mid, yz-10 and cat xl(s) are fantastic buggies. In both my re-re schumacher (cat xls and topcat) I use the pro transmission . With this upgrade it is pure pleasure to drive. Actually, I hope to get my hands on the Turbo Optima soon! I also think about building it with ball differentials...

What really bothers is, is the different tire profile design, compared to the original Turbo Optima.

Not sure if the standard Optima tires will fit the Turbo Optima wheels, but would look much better imho.

• Like 1

Optima tires are 1.6 and Turbo Optima has 2.0. A combination of 1.6 tires on Turbo Optima wheels will not work. What size are Egress tires?

Get some OT66 repros from MarwanRC and tyre issue is resolved

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Reedydriver said:

Optima tires are 1.6 and Turbo Optima has 2.0. A combination of 1.6 tires on Turbo Optima wheels will not work. What size are Egress tires?

Egress are 2.0" too. Schumacher have released 2.0" versions of the Mini Spike and thry still make the CAT Block too. 

• Like 2

I keep coming back to this thread for the pictures! RC cars seem to mimic real race cars. What I mean is the RC cars and Race cars of the 80s and 90s performance was about 90 percent of what today’s cars can do with looks that could kill! The new RC cars and Race cars are more capeable but the design and looks leave a lot to desire!

On Kyosho europe you can see the new turbo optima parts like body + decals, wheels, gold aluminium parts...unfortunately I cannot upload images. I will try later.

Anybody see the Trinity 170mm gold sensor wire #TEP1178? Its like it was made specifically for the Kyosho Turbo Optima. I've started per-ordering my electronics, paint ect, to have it all ready to go once the Turbo hits the shops.

• Thanks 1