GarethT

Wanted - CC01

It seems I have inadvertently entered an “arms race” with my brother regarding number of Tamiyas we are buying. 

Next on on my list alongside the TB01 I’m after is a CC01 - ideally short wheelbase, but not overly bothered. 

Anyone have one they want to ship out?

ta 

I might have one for sale. It's missing a couple of bits that I'm waiting to arrive before I decide if I'm keeping it or not. Do you need a bodyshell with it?

Hi, thanks. 

Body shell would be nice but not essential as I am probably going to fit something a little different to it but having something to play with originally would be good. 

54 minutes ago, GarethT said:

Hi, thanks. 

Body shell would be nice but not essential as I am probably going to fit something a little different to it but having something to play with originally would be good. 

I've got a polycarbonate Brat shell I could bundle with it. It has been cut out but was poorly drilled by its previous owner to fit the ORV chassis... but it's unpainted so it's salvageable or, at the very least, usable as a runner/basher. Fitment-wise it actually fits nicely on the CC01's short wheelbase with the wheel arches lining up nicely on all wheels. Taffer did a CC01 with a Brat shell. I think it turned out awesome and I was thinking of doing the same.

I actually already have a 4WD Brat based around a TA01 / 02 mix so would pass on that shell. Thanks for the offer though

ta

On 2/3/2019 at 7:14 PM, GarethT said:

I actually already have a 4WD Brat based around a TA01 / 02 mix so would pass on that shell. Thanks for the offer though

ta

I would love to see that TA02 Brat !

Back to your CC01 hunt, this is an international forum so it's a good idea to indicate which continent you're on ?

For example, I have a plum FJ Cruiser CC01 that I might consider selling for the right price.......but I'm down under so postage might be cost prohibitive if you're in Saskatoon, but not so if you're in Sydney ?

7 hours ago, Thommo said:

I would love to see that TA02 Brat !

Back to your CC01 hunt, this is an international forum so it's a good idea to indicate which continent you're on ?

For example, I have a plum FJ Cruiser CC01 that I might consider selling for the right price.......but I'm down under so postage might be cost prohibitive if you're in Saskatoon, but not so if you're in Sydney ?

Funnily enough I stole your idea for it, i just love the Brat shell!

Am based in the UK for the purpose of this thread  

cheers  

• Haha 1