Sign in to follow this  
nowinaminute

Can anyone help me find this video? Tl-01b or wt01 truck with extreme flex

I keep searching YouTube but it can't find it.

It's a TL01b or wt01 I think with a pickup body (possibly green?) and it's setup for crawling, I believe the video is Chinese or Japanese and it showed the truck driving around what I think was dirt or sand piles and it was demonstrating some serious flex for an independent chassis.

I'm sure people have linked to it on this forum before but I can't see it anywhere.

Just curious to see it again is all.

Is this it..... @nowinaminute

and a vid of the articulation...

He's got quite a few videos on his channel. ;)

• Like 1

I thought I’d take a look too, watched a few crawler videos, then a programme explaining the secrets of dynamo’s most famous tricks, and finally this restoration of a cleaver...

What was the question again?

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Lee76 said:

I thought I’d take a look too, watched a few crawler videos, then a programme explaining the secrets of dynamo’s most famous tricks, and finally this restoration of a cleaver...

What was the question again?

lol that's the beauty of youtube. I always end up doing that! I do it on wikipedia too, can't get through a page without opening 7 other article links in new tabs then those 7 articles all generate another 7 each and so on. Before you know it I've gone from Dinosaurs to the history of marmite via some obscure Russian spacecraft. 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Terz1 said:

Is this it..... @nowinaminute

That's the one! Although I don't think he's using that torsion setup in the running video. Still impressive how much it flexes without it though!

I'm just looking through his videos now to see if he has one of the torsion one running.