ACCEL

Pacific Green Grand Hauler

Liking that Pacific green, doesnt look too far off GM's Bright Teal Metallic 👍

As above, I would extend a flatbed orif you are feeling spendy a low loader from rc4wd. 

On 5/19/2019 at 3:43 PM, berman said:

Liking that Pacific green, doesnt look too far off GM's Bright Teal Metallic 👍

As above, I would extend a flatbed orif you are feeling spendy a low loader from rc4wd. 

i always wanted one of my RC's to be Green. i'm building a trailer with real hydraulics and servo lift gate/roll up doors maybe also. it's not happening over night.

The fun is in the planning.

Super nice these semi's trucks. I just started the hobby in the big trucks and the quality is just top. I have still dozens of other Tamiya's kits to build and suddenly tried the semi's. So far my flatbed trailer is done. And I am building the grand hauler presently and could not resist to buy the Freightliner, the Scania R470 and the semi trailer. A lot of work for a while. I have so many Tamiya's built over the years that there is no more room in the house to store them. Not counting my rc planes, my drones and helicopters. Lol I 

• Like 1

This hobby for me will go with me to my grave, i've said it once if not 10,000 times it's all in the build, anyone can play with these but building them is my ticket.

and i personally Thank God Almighty for the use of my eyes and hands to do these builds and to think through them. still learning and still having fun.

i just aquired the new https://www.banggood.com/search/mini-sailboat.html since my Vela, Seawind and Micro Magic are just a tad bit big for the pool. it's starting to get roasty here.

14 hours ago, Capucine said:

Super nice these semi's trucks. I just started the hobby in the big trucks and the quality is just top. I have still dozens of other Tamiya's kits to build and suddenly tried the semi's. So far my flatbed trailer is done. And I am building the grand hauler presently and could not resist to buy the Freightliner, the Scania R470 and the semi trailer. A lot of work for a while. I have so many Tamiya's built over the years that there is no more room in the house to store them. Not counting my rc planes, my drones and helicopters. Lol I 

You better get Cracken!:D

i look a it like this, i start a build (never in my RC history have i aquired so many at once) while i'm waiting for hop ups, a needed service part, or some electronic device i just start a new build, whether it's cutting out a body, painting, or just maintance, i just find something else to do. will i ever aquire enough, that's not how i see it,

how many times have you eaten one thing for any leanth of time? Exactally, taste buds get bored  and needs new flavors HA!

Are you posting your builds here Capucine?

every one here brings Great Flavor to The Builds,

i'm in favor of mistakes because i come back and make it even better, i love it when sometimes certain things take a little longer thus i have more room for improvements or a part or piece i did'nt have or thought of suddenly pops up and BAM! that's it.

Accel: same for me. I build them like I would do puzzle but the time I have for playing is not there. So as a pass time the fun of putting them together is my main goal.  Browsing on the internet is the main culprit for looking in new models on the market specially in the bed at night. I noticed that Hercules is making some very nice models with opening doors etc. Looks like they are cloning Tamiya on their semi trucks big time. 

• Like 1