novicelad

Still love this hobby

Hi All,

Hope your all well I haven't been around for a while as I don't have really have anything to contribute, the latest Tamiya thing I did was upgrade the motor mount and motor on my TNX, not had a chance to run it properly since but the video is below.

I want to do something RC but don't know what lately and funds are a bit low on the ground so scratching around a bit! 

• Like 4

Great Video, I need to do this to my TNX's this year. I bought two for £45 and sold the engines.. I just never did the conversion.

12 minutes ago, qatmix said:

Great Video, I need to do this to my TNX's this year. I bought two for £45 and sold the engines.. I just never did the conversion.

They are a good little project car I need to get mine out an break it had a real mare rebuilding the diffs earlier on in the year 

50 minutes ago, novicelad said:

They are a good little project car I need to get mine out an break it had a real mare rebuilding the diffs earlier on in the year 

Was that back when you were searching for that shim or washer or something like that?

Serious man cave envy!

Still amazes me the size of those TNX’s. Is there nothing you can fabricate for it to keep you occupied. What about the ones on the shelf? 

I love building kits but equally enjoy the tweaking and what have you.

Maybe ask if anyone has something they want building.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Man1c M0nk3y said:

equally enjoy the tweaking and what have you.

Can't beat a bit of tweaking and fettling I say

• Haha 1

The TNX is great! Tamiya should've stuck with it like Traxxas did with their Maxx. A From the factory brushless TNX would've been amazing!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, nowinaminute said:

Was that back when you were searching for that shim or washer or something like that?

Yeah, every time I put it back together they seized up then after about 15 attempts it just worked so frustrating 

16 hours ago, Man1c M0nk3y said:

Serious man cave envy!

Still amazes me the size of those TNX’s. Is there nothing you can fabricate for it to keep you occupied. What about the ones on the shelf? 

I love building kits but equally enjoy the tweaking and what have you.

Maybe ask if anyone has something they want building.

Thanks mate, its not that great I hide it well. Check out my latest one where I talk about the bike. Paint tins and rubbish everywhere.