Sign in to follow this  
Leethal Driver

FS: Vintage Scorcher and Wild Dagger

Got a couple of rc's sitting in the garage and I need to move them on to fund other nerd stuff so will throw them up here first. I haven't got pics to hand (am at work) but if anyone's interested I'll email em over obvs. Open to offers.

Scorcher - in good shape, but missing original steering. Has a black motor in it, could be a Sport Tuned I think (I haven't actually taken it out since I got it a good while ago). Shell is in decent nick, no major splits or cracks but no window glass. Have a new electrics box, new F/R tyres, and a set of Pargu Speedline rims. 

Wild Dagger - running stock cans, but has some nifty upgrades: CVD's all round, EMAXX Big Bore shocks on FibreLyte custom shock towers, ali front knuckles, ali wheel hubs, waterproof Quickrun dual motor ESC. Currently waiting for new steering arms - have been trying to find a servo saver that will take a couple of the M4 Dubro rod ends so it's a bit more robust but as yet I haven;t got round to sourcing anything. Shell has a few cracks on the front but otherwise runner status. Was going to put it back to stock but lord knows where the spares are so I'm selling it as is. Inc box/manual.

Drop me a pm if interested. Based in UK.