Sign in to follow this  
graemevw

Acto power pink variants

I have bought a pink acto power, i bought it as re re, but can anyone explain the variants?

As far as i know there is the original, the rere motor which wasnt rebuildable (does this have a different can and a pcb on the end?) and a third variety available which had no decal but was rebuildable like the original.

I think this last version may be the one i have but ive never seen a pic of one, only pics of originals and the rere motor which looks completely different.

Can anyone confirm the details and maybe share a confirmed pic of each type as im finding it hard to pin down exact details.

Thanks.

Ive managed to piece together a few bits of info and it seems this must be one of the later motors which were exactly the same as the original acto pinks, which is nice.

I have a decal coming for it too.

Dont suppose anyone has ever found a match for the paint? Could do with a touch up in places 

I am looking for a m chassis acto motor. I have seen from the same seller 3 kinds of actos, touring, pink, and formula, the formula got me tempted, but all my F1 have motors.

1 hour ago, graemevw said:

Ive managed to piece together a few bits of info and it seems this must be one of the later motors which were exactly the same as the original acto pinks, which is nice.

I have a decal coming for it too.

Where'd you get the decal from. I could do with a couple. :)

46 minutes ago, Fabia130vRS said:

I am looking for a m chassis acto motor. I have seen from the same seller 3 kinds of actos, touring, pink, and formula, the formula got me tempted, but all my F1 have motors.

There is one in the usa on ebay, with motor mount etc but its not cheap (well, ive no idea what they are worth, but its not £20!)

6 minutes ago, VagabondStarJXF said:

Where'd you get the decal from. I could do with a couple. :)

Mci, i ordered a spare if you want one. I figured id sell one or two to try and recoup some if the shipping costs. They havent arrived yet though. Shame its not a genuine decal but then i guess mines not technically a genuine acto pink so all's well.

7 minutes ago, graemevw said:

Mci, i ordered a spare if you want one. I figured id sell one or two to try and recoup some if the shipping costs. They havent arrived yet though. Shame its not a genuine decal but then i guess mines not technically a genuine acto pink so all's well.

pm me, please, and we can discuss details. :)

Also, just out of curiosity, is the manual for this pink motor online? Ive not been able to find it yet.