kyosho1

Would you buy a Striker &/or Sonic Fighter if they were re-released?

On 2/15/2019 at 4:29 PM, Saito2 said:

It looks like a toy RC buggy with its roll bar snapped off in an accident and never repaired.

Saito's comment made me wonder why Tamiya didn't add a canopy.  

I mean, it's supposed to look like a jet fighter, but why is the pilot exposed like some biplane?  

If Tamiya rereleases Striker with a Lexan canopy, I might buy it.  (I drew a few lines on @evssv69's striker)  

FSbBX4o.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No I like it open and exposed despite the police cautions, the FX10 has an enclosed canopy but it then obscures the driver so it just  looks like one of the million other buggies out there.... the openness gives it a quirk.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tamiya can sell the Striker with the canopy included.  Some may want it on, some may want cool wind in their hair (or helmet).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is the Futaba FX10 a licensed buggy from Tamiya? 

It looks similar to the Striker/Sonic Fighter but its front shock tower is different in design. 

Does the Striker kit provide different shock towers?

I was just looking at the CRP front suspension conversion.

I have always seen them on the Hornet and Grasshoppers in the forum.

Anyone installed them on the Striker or Sonic Fighter?

333DC248-5E82-4F38-8766-034A8917F34D.jpeg

No, I like the look of the car, but to fragile for me, I am the guy that killed mad bulls:P

Here where I live is a website what called market place, its a selling site for new and used things,there  one for sale unbuild brand new in the box.

13 minutes ago, dannymulder said:

No, I like the look of the car, but to fragile for me, I am the guy that killed mad bulls:P

Here where I live is a website what called market place, its a selling site for new and used things,there  one for sale unbuild brand new in the box.

No idea what there worth, but price looks good!

18 hours ago, dannymulder said:

Danny can you send me a link for that please... I am always looking out for Strikers ;p

Or @graemevw?